The goal for this project was to create a full visual profile, 3 different sosial media graphics for 3 different channels, and design marketing materials with either the main logo or the alternative logo on a phone, and a stamp.
Key words for this project was: confidence, peacefulness and encouragement, with a feeling of modern and clean.
Business style board
A Business style board is a total overview of all the elements that includes in a specific businesses visual profile. All the different elements are:
1. Main logo
3. Alternative logo/watermark
4. Color pallet
6. Graphic elements
Your business needs a business style board to get a professional overall look in all situations (Marketing materials, web site, sosial media and so on) at all times.
1. What you need a main logo for?
Whenever you need to mark your businesses work (Top of a web site, mail signature, Facebook cover photo, to mark your invoice)
2. What you need a favicon for?
A favicon is a minimalistic version of a logo, You place it in the top of your website browser. It will show up every time the costumer open a website tab to your web site. It makes it easier for the costumer to remember your brand.
3. What you need an alternative logo for?
This logo is usually in a round shape so it fits better on social media graphics, Instagram and Facebook profile picture, and all the places you need a smaller logo (Top of a web site, mail signature, Facebook cover photo, to mark your invoice.) Whenever you need to mark your businesses work with a smaller logo.
4. What you need a color pallet for?
To stay consistent, and professional with the same colors at all time, no matter which channel you appear in.
5. What do you need an overview of your fonts for?
To stay consistent, and look professional no matter which channel you appear in. To have control over which font types you already used.
6. You need the Graphic elements to:
To make a consistent look for your business with some extra elements that are not your logo. You can use these elements as decoration.
7. What do you need textures for?
To use as a background, but also to make e.g. sosial media graphic or marketing material get an other effect than just one simple color.
A Style guide is a more detailed overview of colors and fonts.
Your business needs this guide to maintain the professional look of a visual profile, and to get the exact same fonts and colors at all times. In this guide you will get to know when and where to use the fonts.
The goal for this project was to create different Facebook graphics.
The goal for this project was to create a full visual profile, and design marketing materials.
Key words for this project was: Bold, masculine, slightly edgy with a feeling of confident and friendly.
Business Style Board
The goal for this project was to design a main logo, and a brochure.
Key words for this project was: up to date, with a mix of old-fashion.
7 Reasons Why you need a unique designed logo!
1. A unique logo grabs attention. Make your audience notice you!
2. A unique logo makes a strong first impression.
3. The logo is the foundation of your brand identity
4. A logo gives the customer a visual connection to your brand. No matter if they forget your company name they will most likely remember the sight of your logo.
5. A unique logo separates your business from others.
6. After a while a consistent use of a unique logo will create brand loyalty.
7. A customer expects a logo when they look at your brand for the first time, if you don’t have a logo it is easy to judge you for not being serious.
The goal for this project was to design a Branding style board
Key words for this project was: Fresh, empowered, inspired, clean & modern
Business Style Board